Meet Dr. Philip Mooberry
Philip C. Mooberry, DDS
I get a great deal of satisfaction from helping someone else have a better quality of life. I love building relationships with each of my patients and finding out how to make them happier and more comfortable with their smile. We take pride in carrying on our family tradition of providing excellent dental care to the people of Tucson.
Education and Continuing Education
I did my undergraduate work at University of Arizona in Tucson, and then went to the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in San Francisco to earn my degree as a Doctor of Dental Surgery.
I like to keep current on new materials, procedures, and equipment in the field of dentistry. I am very involved in not only my own continuing education, but the education of others in my profession. I believe it is important to always seek improvement in the way we care for our patients. I participate in Pima Dental Study Club, and Tucson Advanced Cosmetic & Restorative Dental Study.
- American Dental Association
- Arizona State Dental Association
- Pima Community College School of Dental Hygiene- Board Member
- St. Elizabeth of Hungary Volunteer Dental Clinic- Past Chair
- Southern Arizona Dental Society- Delegate
- Pierre Fauchard Academy
- International College of Dentists
- American College of Dentists
- West Society of Periodontology
Life at Home
I also participate with Give Kids a Smile, a Tucson Unified School District’s Greyline Program. I have two children, Nicholas and Amanda. I have a passion for restoring classic cars and tractors in my leisure time.